Monday, May 31, 2010

Rough one

I've been saying all along that there are good days and bad days. Gotta say this won't go down as one of the better ones. Physically not the best day. Been feeling pretty run down and having a hard time breathing most of the day. Got a lot of stuff done that I needed to, though. Mentally I think this day may have been one of the worst so far. I've been really snappy and have just had no patience for anything all day. I don't know, maybe it's just that I was feeling tired and bad. Not that it's and excuse. I just mean that may help explain things. Really ready to tee up on tomorrow and take another shot.

On another note, my second appointment with the transplant center is on Thursday. Really ready to get all of this preliminary stuff done and get on the list. Then I can just get to the waiting. Wait, um, ok..... Yeah, maybe I should be thankful that at least there is something to do for now.

One last thing. Thursday my mom retires from teaching after 23 years. 23 years of MIDDLE school, mind you. Congrats mom! Love you!

No comments: